Sunday, December 03, 2006

Graduation

I have a year left until graduation. I need some experience in the accounting field before I graduate so that someone will hire me. I need an internship or some kind of bookkeeping job. I hate the whole process of looking for a job, interviewing, and résumés... I just want to fast forward to the good part. I am planning to tell my boss that I am going to start looking for another job. I feel so nervous because I hate confrontational situations but I am going to have to do it sooner or later. I don't want to be one of those people who graduate and sit around without a job. The next two years are going to be very important for my future. I know I will graduate but I am totally terrified about what will happen after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment