Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Waitin' For You

Every night I look up to the sky
You know I'm waiting for you
And for all the words
That you told me baby to come true
Don't make me wait no more
I need you, don't let me stay here all alone
Talk to me, talk to me baby
You know I'm waiting for you
So come to me - come to me
I don't want to wait for you anymore
Come to me baby right now
Come to me
Come to me
Lookin’ for a star up in the sky
Waiting for some lover to arrive
I’ve been searching for your face inside the darkness
Every night I see you coming back to me
I was waitin’ for you waitin’ for you
I’m waitin’ for you waitin’ for you
I’m waitin’ for you...
Hoping for a signal from above
Searching for the meaning of our love
As I walk towards the light among the shadows
In my sleep I see you coming back to me
I was waitin’ for you.
Waitin’ for you
I’m waitin’ for you.
Waitin’ for you
I’m waitin’ for you...


Benassi Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment