Saturday, June 24, 2006

Girly Needs

I am going to take a moment to talk about the sacred topic of *drum roll please* Shoes!! Right now I am in love with platform wedges, not just because it is the "it" shoes for now but because I have found a way to compensate for my five feet frame without the added pain of walking around in high heels. Even thought if I some how trip and get the wonderful sensations of falling of a building it is well worth it with enough practice.

I am totally broke right now but I can dream, can't I? I am actually saving, trying to save some money by the end of August when school starts. I want my hair straightened $60, nails $35, and haircut $30. And my very own tradition of a new bag every semester. It is always difficult to find a cute bag that can also carry all my books. I have yet to search for the perfect bag.

I have been thinking about getting a hair cut for a while now but never had the courage to go through it. My mother being the main reason with her unnatural need to keep my hair long. I have found thee hairstyle of my dreams at ukhairdressers.com! I am going to wait until August. My hair is currently in rehab from its traumatizing experience of at home "Relaxers". Everyone wants what he or she can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment