Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Summer Blues

I am trying very hard to get back into school mode. I love that I don’t have to get up in the morning, my earliest class is at ten! I am okay with my classes except for Individual Income Tax, the first thing that comes out of the teacher was “this might be the hardest class you have ever had…” thanks for the encouragement! Like the subject of tax needs any more bad rap. I just read a chapter from the book and I couldn’t understand half of it! I don’t know how I will do in this class. My favorite class so far is career management, I am suppose to take the Color Code personality test. I took the test a while ago using the book but this time it is going to be the on the web. I love personality test, yet to find one where I can’t answer the questions to get the result I want. I’ll see how this one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment