Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Last Seat!

I am so happy right now! Finally! Someone dropped the class I wanted and I took the last seat! I feel so relived. I hate having to beg the teachers to add me in their class every new semester. Now I have all the teachers I wanted!

Yesterday, I left work early to get my hair straightened. The dresser was about to start when a huge storm hit and we lost electricity in the entire mall! We were all sitting there in the dark waiting to see what would happen next. Luckily, the electricity came back on, and I had to go back to finish my appointment. I am going back there for a cut and color, a day before school starts. I am so excited to see the final result.

I have been excited to go back to school, but recently all the memories of late night homework, and exam stress came rushing back. I am scared now. I am going to miss my lazy, sleeping late, doing whatever, summer days. I have two weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment